10 Inspirational Quotes To Boost Your Monday Motivation
Nope, not all of us love Mondays. The struggle is real when it comes to switching your mind from weekend routine to work routine. From sleeping in during the weekend to the early Monday morning. If extra coffee doesn’t seem to help you get through the Mondays, here are a few inspirational quotes that will make you love Mondays just a little bit more.
1) “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
2) “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
3) “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
4) “There is a winner in you. You were created to be successful, to accomplish your goals, to leave your mark on this generation. You have greatness in you. The key is to get it out.” – Joel Osteen
5) “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour, and some style” – Maya Angelou
6) “If you don’t like being a doormat then get off the floor.”– Al Anon
7) “I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much.”– Mother Teresa
8) “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.”– Diane Mariechild
9) “Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, “She doesn’t have what it takes.” They will say, “Women don’t have what it takes.”– Clare Boothe Luce
10) “You have a calling which exists only for you and which you can fulfil.” Dr. Naomi Stephan
Sarah Johnson is a marketing professional and the Founder and Editor of Corporate Career Girl. Her true passion is to empower career girls in the workplace, and help them bridge the gap between university and the corporate environment.